Akční cena 351,81 CZK Běžná cena 390,94 CZK Ušetříte 39,13 CZK (10%) 351,81 CZK Celkem (včetně 21 % DPH)

Merlot

Cycles Gladiator Merlot 2014

  • 2014
  • 750ml
  • Červené
  • 13.5%
Vintage
2014
Velikost
750ml
Typ
Červené
Alkohol
13.5%
Odrůda
Merlot
Hrozny
Merlot
Vinařství
Hahn Family Wines
Region
Kalifornie
Země
Spojené státy americké
88 AVG
Ideally drink now through 2022

The Cycles Gladiator Merlot, produced with grapes grown in the Livermore Valley and the Central Coast of California, is an excellent example of Merlot done right. Consisting of 88% Merlot, 8% Cabernet Sauvignon, and 6% Syrah, this wine exhibits youthful aromas of fresh plum and black cherry, with cedar, crushed graphite, and caramel notes as well. On the palate, blackberry and blueberry flavors intermingle with oregano, dill, and peppercorn, all leading to a silky-smooth finish with just a touch of tannic dryness.

Peking duck, a carnitas taco, or even a juicy hamburger with all the fixings would taste delicious next to this fruit forward and richly flavored wine.

Almost all the Merlot grapes for this wine come from the Livermore Valley, a hot, dry region just inland from San Francisco, and south of Napa Valley by about two hours. This region is adept at making fruit forward, rich and velvety wines, but with great acidity that comes from the cooling fog that blows in every night from the San Francisco Bay. The Cycles Gladiator Merlot follows this trend, being a fruit-driven wine that punches far above its weight in terms of price, and that has a balanced quality that you rarely see from California Merlot. A fairly light oak regimen, with just 18 months in only 15% new French oak barrels (with the other 85% being neutral) softens this wine without overwhelming it with oak flavors.
Akční cena 351,81 CZK Běžná cena 390,94 CZK Ušetříte 39,13 CZK (10%) 351,81 CZK Celkem (včetně 21 % DPH)
Popis
Ideally drink now through 2022

The Cycles Gladiator Merlot, produced with grapes grown in the Livermore Valley and the Central Coast of California, is an excellent example of Merlot done right. Consisting of 88% Merlot, 8% Cabernet Sauvignon, and 6% Syrah, this wine exhibits youthful aromas of fresh plum and black cherry, with cedar, crushed graphite, and caramel notes as well. On the palate, blackberry and blueberry flavors intermingle with oregano, dill, and peppercorn, all leading to a silky-smooth finish with just a touch of tannic dryness.

Peking duck, a carnitas taco, or even a juicy hamburger with all the fixings would taste delicious next to this fruit forward and richly flavored wine.

Almost all the Merlot grapes for this wine come from the Livermore Valley, a hot, dry region just inland from San Francisco, and south of Napa Valley by about two hours. This region is adept at making fruit forward, rich and velvety wines, but with great acidity that comes from the cooling fog that blows in every night from the San Francisco Bay. The Cycles Gladiator Merlot follows this trend, being a fruit-driven wine that punches far above its weight in terms of price, and that has a balanced quality that you rarely see from California Merlot. A fairly light oak regimen, with just 18 months in only 15% new French oak barrels (with the other 85% being neutral) softens this wine without overwhelming it with oak flavors.
  • UPS Expresní doprava k dispozici u pokladny
  • Přidat možnost dárku u pokladny
 
More from this winery
Hahn GSM 2018
Hahn GSM 2018
  • 2018
  • Červené
  • 14.5%
Vintage
2018
Velikost
750ml
Typ
Červené
Alkohol
14.5%
Odrůda
Rýnské červené směsi
Hrozny
Rhone Red Blend
Vinařství
Hahn Family Wines
Region
Kalifornie
Země
Spojené státy americké
91 AVG
535,39 CZK 535,39 CZK Celkem (včetně 21 % DPH)
Hahn Merlot 2017
Hahn Merlot 2017
  • 2017
  • Červené
  • 14.5%
Vintage
2017
Velikost
750ml
Typ
Červené
Alkohol
14.5%
Odrůda
Merlot
Hrozny
Merlot
Vinařství
Hahn Family Wines
Region
Kalifornie
Země
Spojené státy americké
90 AVG
493,56 CZK 493,56 CZK Celkem (včetně 21 % DPH)
Hahn Cabernet Sauvignon 2018
Hahn Cabernet Sauvignon 2018
  • 2018
  • Červené
  • 14.5%
Vintage
2018
Velikost
750ml
Typ
Červené
Alkohol
14.5%
Odrůda
Cabernet Sauvignon
Hrozny
Cabernet Sauvignon
Vinařství
Hahn Family Wines
Region
Kalifornie
Země
Spojené státy americké
91 AVG
535,39 CZK 535,39 CZK Celkem (včetně 21 % DPH)
Hahn  SLH Pinot Noir 2017
Hahn SLH Pinot Noir 2017
  • 2017
  • Červené
  • 15%
Vintage
2017
Velikost
750ml
Typ
Červené
Alkohol
15%
Odrůda
Pinot Noir
Hrozny
Pinot Noir
Vinařství
Hahn Family Wines
Region
Kalifornie
Země
Spojené státy americké
92 AVG
859,51 CZK 859,51 CZK Celkem (včetně 21 % DPH)
Cycles Gladiator Zinfandel 2018
Cycles Gladiator Zinfandel 2018
  • 2018
  • Červené
  • 14.5%
Vintage
2018
Velikost
750ml
Typ
Červené
Alkohol
14.5%
Odrůda
Zinfandel
Hrozny
Zinfandel
Vinařství
Hahn Family Wines
Region
Kalifornie
Země
Spojené státy americké
90 AVG
396,65 CZK 396,65 CZK Celkem (včetně 21 % DPH)
Smith & Hook Cabernet Sauvignon 2017
Smith & Hook Cabernet Sauvignon 2017
  • 2017
  • Červené
  • 14.8%
Vintage
2017
Velikost
750ml
Typ
Červené
Alkohol
14.8%
Odrůda
Cabernet Sauvignon
Hrozny
Cabernet Sauvignon
Vinařství
Hahn Family Wines
Region
Kalifornie
Země
Spojené státy americké
92 AVG
963,04 CZK 963,04 CZK Celkem (včetně 21 % DPH)
Cycles Gladiator Cabernet Sauvignon 2016
Cycles Gladiator Cabernet Sauvignon 2016
  • 2016
  • Červené
  • 13.5%
Vintage
2016
Velikost
750ml
Typ
Červené
Alkohol
13.5%
Odrůda
Cabernet Sauvignon
Hrozny
Cabernet Sauvignon
Vinařství
Hahn Family Wines
Region
Kalifornie
Země
Spojené státy americké
89 AVG
Akční cena 386,12 CZK Běžná cena 456,85 CZK Ušetříte 70,73 CZK (15%) 386,12 CZK Celkem (včetně 21 % DPH)
Hahn Pinot Noir 2018
Hahn Pinot Noir 2018
  • 2018
  • Červené
  • 14.5%
Vintage
2018
Velikost
750ml
Typ
Červené
Alkohol
14.5%
Odrůda
Pinot Noir
Hrozny
Pinot Noir
Vinařství
Hahn Family Wines
Region
Kalifornie
Země
Spojené státy americké
90 AVG
535,39 CZK 535,39 CZK Celkem (včetně 21 % DPH)
Boneshaker Zinfandel 2018
Boneshaker Zinfandel 2018
  • 2018
  • Červené
  • 15%
Vintage
2018
Velikost
750ml
Typ
Červené
Alkohol
15%
Odrůda
Zinfandel
Hrozny
Zinfandel
Vinařství
Hahn Family Wines
Region
Kalifornie
Země
Spojené státy americké
90 AVG
837,55 CZK 837,55 CZK Celkem (včetně 21 % DPH)
Hahn Chardonnay 2019
Hahn Chardonnay 2019
  • 2019
  • Bílé
  • 14%
Vintage
2019
Velikost
750ml
Typ
Bílé
Alkohol
14%
Odrůda
Chardonnay
Hrozny
Chardonnay
Vinařství
Hahn Family Wines
Region
Kalifornie
Země
Spojené státy americké
90 AVG
529,68 CZK 529,68 CZK Celkem (včetně 21 % DPH)
More from this varietal
Rodney Strong Merlot 2014
Rodney Strong Merlot 2014
  • 2014
  • Červené
  • 14.5%
Vintage
2014
Velikost
750ml
Typ
Červené
Alkohol
14.5%
Odrůda
Merlot
Hrozny
Merlot
Vinařství
Rodney Strong
Region
Kalifornie
Země
Spojené státy americké
90 AVG
670,22 CZK 670,22 CZK Celkem (včetně 21 % DPH)
Nk Mip Cellars Merlot 2018
Nk Mip Cellars Merlot 2018
  • 2018
  • Červené
  • 14.5%
Vintage
2018
Velikost
750ml
Typ
Červené
Alkohol
14.5%
Odrůda
Merlot
Hrozny
Merlot
Vinařství
Nk Mip Cellars
Region
Údolí Okanagan
Země
Kanada
94 AVG
564,89 CZK 564,89 CZK Celkem (včetně 21 % DPH)
Meerlust Merlot 2017
Meerlust Merlot 2017
  • 2017
  • Červené
  • 14%
Vintage
2017
Velikost
750ml
Typ
Červené
Alkohol
14%
Odrůda
Merlot
Hrozny
Merlot
Vinařství
Meerlust
Region
Stellenbosch
Země
Jižní Afrika
92 AVG
571,51 CZK 571,51 CZK Celkem (včetně 21 % DPH)
Hahn Merlot 2017
Hahn Merlot 2017
  • 2017
  • Červené
  • 14.5%
Vintage
2017
Velikost
750ml
Typ
Červené
Alkohol
14.5%
Odrůda
Merlot
Hrozny
Merlot
Vinařství
Hahn Family Wines
Region
Kalifornie
Země
Spojené státy americké
90 AVG
493,56 CZK 493,56 CZK Celkem (včetně 21 % DPH)
The Prisoner Wine Company Thorn Merlot 2017
The Prisoner Wine Company Thorn Merlot 2017
  • 2017
  • Červené
  • 15.5%
Vintage
2017
Velikost
750ml
Typ
Červené
Alkohol
15.5%
Odrůda
Merlot
Hrozny
77% Merlot, Malbec, Syrah
Vinařství
The Prisoner Wine Company
Region
Kalifornie
Země
Spojené státy americké
92 AVG
1 687,13 CZK 1 687,13 CZK Celkem (včetně 21 % DPH)
California Merlot Premium degustační pouzdro
91 AVG
6 lahve
Červené
7 245,36 CZK Běžná cena 7 985,73 CZK Ušetříte 740,37 CZK (9%) 7 245,36 CZK Celkem (včetně 21 % DPH)
Antinori Guado al Tasso Cont' Ugo Bolgheri 2018
Antinori Guado al Tasso Cont' Ugo Bolgheri 2018
  • 2018
  • Červené
  • 14.5%
Vintage
2018
Velikost
750ml
Typ
Červené
Alkohol
14.5%
Odrůda
Merlot
Hrozny
Merlot
Vinařství
Antinori
Region
Toskánsko
Země
Itálie
93 AVG
Akční cena 1 068,37 CZK Běžná cena 1 136,69 CZK Ušetříte 68,32 CZK (6%) 1 068,37 CZK Celkem (včetně 21 % DPH)
Istine 550 Merlot 2018
Istine 550 Merlot 2018
  • 2018
  • Červené
  • 13.5%
Vintage
2018
Velikost
750ml
Typ
Červené
Alkohol
13.5%
Odrůda
Merlot
Hrozny
Merlot
Vinařství
Istine
Region
Toskánsko
Země
Itálie
90 AVG
819,18 CZK 819,18 CZK Celkem (včetně 21 % DPH)
Querciabella Palafreno 2016
Querciabella Palafreno 2016
  • 2016
  • Červené
  • 13.5%
Vintage
2016
Velikost
750ml
Typ
Červené
Alkohol
13.5%
Odrůda
Merlot
Hrozny
Merlot
Vinařství
Querciabella
Region
Toskánsko
Země
Itálie
95 AVG
2 437,10 CZK 2 437,10 CZK Celkem (včetně 21 % DPH)
Duckhorn Decoy Merlot 2018
Duckhorn Decoy Merlot 2018
  • 2018
  • Červené
  • 14%
Vintage
2018
Velikost
750ml
Typ
Červené
Alkohol
14%
Odrůda
Merlot
Hrozny
Merlot
Vinařství
Duckhorn
Region
Kalifornie
Země
Spojené státy americké
91 AVG
813,47 CZK 813,47 CZK Celkem (včetně 21 % DPH)